I created this blog to help students from around the world learn about pre-hospital emergency care. I’ve been studying prehospital emergency care at Collège Ahuntsic for the past year. Along the way, I’ve taken various medical courses, including pharmacology, biology, psychology, and hands-on practical classes where we train in emergency protocols. In two years, I’ll graduate as a primary care paramedic in Québec, and I plan to start working right away at Urgence-Santé. After that, I aim to continue my studies in business management and team supervision at the University of Montreal, with the ultimate goal of becoming a supervisor at Urgence-Santé—what I believe is the best job in the world. As for the future, I’m still exploring my options. I have a strong interest in emergency disaster planning, and I might consider joining Urgence-Santé’s emergency measures team. One of the toughest career decisions I foresee is whether I’ll want to stay on the road as a paramedic or move higher up ...
Comments
Post a Comment